p>DIR-3-KYC is an updated way in an E-form which has been launched by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. This form has been mandatory compliance to update the KYC of all directors of a company. While filing the form, the Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID would have to be mandatorily indicated and would be duly verified by One Time Password (OTP).
Fail in filing the DIR 3
In any case the KYC is not done through DIR 3, you may face the following consequences:
- Deactivation of your DIN.
- The Company/LLP in which you are Director/Partner cannot file ROC Annual Returns, which may result in striking off of the Company/LLP.
- Director/Partner with non-active DIN cannot incorporate a Company/LLP in future.
- The authenticity of Director/Partner is put at risk during fund raising and loan proposals.
- De-activated DIN shall be re-activated only after penalty fee.